Credit Strong is a revolutionary new financial product that helps you build strong credit by saving instead of spending. Traditionally to build or re-build your credit, you would open a secure or unsecured credit card. Next, you would have to make credit card charges, i.e. spend money, in order to establish credit history.
When you open a Credit Strong account, Austin Capital Bank instantly gives you a loan and places the loan funds in an FDIC insured savings account in your name. Your savings account funds are locked to secure the loan.
You have the option of selecting the Credit Strong account that’s right for your budget. The key factor is that you are building credit and savings at the same time.
Make On-Time Payments. Next, your job is to simply make small monthly payments of principal and interest on your new loan. The principal is a payment to yourself and credited towards the “lock” on your savings. The interest is what Austin Capital Bank earns for providing you with an instant installment loan to build your credit.
It’s basically a a win-win …. You’re building a strong savings account, as well as building a strong credit score.
Track Your Progress. As an account holder with Credit Strong, you are provided a free FICO Score monthly so you can track your progress. This is so important, because 90% of the top lenders use FICO Scores when making their lending decisions.
Unlock Your Savings. Finally, by make monthly on-time payments. Once your loan is repaid in full, the lock is removed from your savings account. You have now built both savings and credit ….. without spending!
About Credit Strong
Credit Strong is a division of Austin Capital Bank, which is a 5-Star Rate Bank and a member of the FDIC.
Founded in January, 2006 Austin Capital Bank has grown to be one of the leading community bank and a national leader is responsible financial services innovation.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas …. Austin Capital Bank is a Federal Deposit Insurance (FDIC) insured Texas State Savings bank. Your Credit Strong savings account is fully insured and backed by the United States Government.
Eligibility For A Credit Strong Account
You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent U.S. resident with a physical U.S. residence address
Have a valid Social Security number (SSN)
A checking account, debit card or a prepaid card in good standing
A mobile phone number, or Google Voice account
An email address
Benefits of Owning A Credit Strong Account
- No upfront security deposit required – Only a small administrative free of $8.95 to activate your account
- Doesn’t require a hard credit inquiry
- No credit score required
- Build Credit History with all three major credit bureaus (Trans Union, Equifax and Experian)
- Low monthly payments – choose from an array of different monthly amounts and savings goals.
- Build credit by saving each month and have $1,000 in your savings account within 12 months … depending on the Credit Strong plan you choose.
- No cap to your savings – continue growing your savings after the loan matures
- Free monthly FICO Score lets you easily track your progress
- No penalty for early pay off or closing the account
- Work with a 5-star rated bank
- Build a positive pattern or re-payment with an installment loan from a bank – This is the type of loan that lenders look for the most when issuing credit.
- Account is accessible online 24/7
- Unlike secured credit card accounts, there’s no security deposit to pay, and there’s no risk of overspending ….. and best of all, you’re building credit while building savings.
Credit Strong is truly an innovated financial product that The Robert Vallair Organization is excited to present to its readers who are interested in building strong credit score without spending. This product will definitely increase your credit score …. and at the same time you’re building a hefty savings account.